I know my blog may seem like the best resource for everything networking, but I have to share the love (hmm... if blogger only had a button for showing sarcasm). There are some terrific resources available out there and I wanted to take a post to dedicate to linking to some fellow bloggers and project from around the Internet.
- Cisco MARS Blog - A terrific blog operated by Chris from the UK. Chris shares a wealth of knowledge about his MARS experiences in his excellent and detailed posts.
- Network Response - Another terrific blog by Chris. This one is more focused on security offerings from Cisco other than MARS.
- Cisco Blog - A general Cisco blog from JC. Offers some very well written posts about some advanced Cisco networking topics. Gave me the inspiration to start this blog.
Projects (free network sh*t!!):
- Cacti - An amazing open-source project aimed at providing an easy-to-use web interface for graphing a variety of SNMP statisticis. Highly customizable and a very extensive plugin offering available via their forums. I'll soon integrate this into CMPC to provide notification when updates are available.
- IPPlan - Another amazing open-source project. This one aims to provide an architecture to manage IP address tracking and provisioning. If you have any more than 5 subnets... download this and love it. I'll soon integrate this into CMPC to provide notification when updates are available.
- Nessus - Software provides one of the most extensive network threat scanners I have ever dealt with. This used to be very hard to use and configure... but the Windows version is ridiculously easy to configure. I'll soon integrate this into CMPC to provide notification when updates are available.