- Added support for CCO tree-style release listing.
- Removed restriction on number of runtime arguments.
- Added the following package options for notifications:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Wireless Control System
- Cisco ACS (Windows Version)
- Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows
- Cisco CSS 11500
- Cisco WAAS
- Added the ability for CMPC to check your current MARS apppliance version via SSH.
CONFIGURING CMPC TO CHECK MARS APPLIANCE VERSION
CMPC now has the ability to check your MARS appliance version via SSH. This is made possible by use of libraries from the SharpSSH project (http://sharpssh.sourceforge.net/). There is a bit of configuration to make this possible. First, make sure the following dlls from the releases zip file are in the CMPC running directory:
Now you'll need to add the following lines to your config.xml file:
SEE RELEASE NOTES
The "mars_check_version" field should be set to "1" to enable the processing of your MARS appliance. Switch to "0" (or anything besides 1) to disable this feature). You'll also need to make sure your pnadmin password is encrypted in the XML file. Run CMPC like so to have it encrypt your password.
Example: "C:\>cmpc.exe --encryptpass
Now when you run CMPC with the --ciscomars option, it will get the current software version of your MARS appliance and add that to the e-mail notification.