Friday, May 23, 2008

CCNP BCMSN: Passed!

Just thought I'd share my excitement on succesfully passing my BCMSN exam this past Monday. This is my first CCNP-level exam and gets me renewed on my CCNA until 2011! The certification exams have certainly gotten more brutal. I was expecting lots of spanning tree questions, but there ended up being a lot of focus on QoS and HSRP/GLBP. Just goes to show you that anything is up for grabs with these exams. What should be next: ONT, ISCW, or BSCI?

-Mike

5 comments:

Richard said...

Congrats on passing BCMSN Mike.

One down, three to go!

LTRFTP,
Richard

Brian Kachel said...

Hey Mike - I just passed my BCMSN as well down at Cisco Networkers... that is also my first CCNP exam... 1 down.. 3 more to go!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great for you.

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I also want to start CCNP path but I am studying for BCSI. As I saw you both (Mike and Brian) started with BCMSN.
Do you have any suggestion to do it like that?

Take care,

Anonymous said...

I suggest that u need wait until new CCNP certification stabil release.